Buy Testomed E 250mg Testosterone Enanthate Online – TESTOMED E 250 (Testosterone Enanthate) is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone and is responsible to the male secondary sex characteristics. testosterone enanthate is fairly similar to Testosterone cypionate where the enanthate ester attached to the testosterone molecule. They are almost similar in their half-life and release pattern characteristics.
TESTOMED E 250 (Testosterone Enanthate) promotes nitrogen retention and thus promoting muscle growth and repair as well as fat burn and reducing fat gains during bulking sessions. In addition, endurance is boosted due to an increase in red blood cells. It improves anabolism and slows down catabolism by inducing IGF-1 hormone. muscular contraction is also increased.
Testosterone Enanthate is used mainly for mass building or cutting cycles unlike the common belief that it is best for bulking. Some users also report that they feel as if they are holding less water with this compound rather than testosterone propionate.
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everyone gets them.
- Increase in red blood cell count, hematocrit (percentage of red blood cells in blood) and hemoglobin
- Liver tumors – can cause serious internal bleeding
- High levels of red blood cells (polycythemia), blood circulation problems, high levels of calcium in the blood
- Abnormal liver function test – yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice), enlarged liver
- Acne, hair loss, skin reactions such as rash, urticaria (raised red spots), itching, “pins and needles”
- Injection site reactions including pain, itching, hardening, swelling and inflammation
- Increase in a prostatic-specific antigen (increased immune response)
- Increased or decreased interest in sex, abnormal overdevelopment of the breasts in a man, prostate problems, early onset of puberty
- In high doses or over a long period of time, retention of too much water, and even swelling of the ankles may occur
- Men may develop reduced sperm count, and frequent or persistent
- Headache, weakness, depression, anxiety
- Changes in bone growth (increase or premature stoppage)