Buy Orals-Exemestane(Aromasin)-25mg Online – Aromasin (Exemestane) is an aromatase inhibitor. It works by lowering the amount of estrogen (natural female hormone) produced in the body. This can lower or stop the growth of some breast cancer cells that need estrogen to grow.
AROMASIN 25MG contain exemestane which belongs to a group of medicine called aromatase inhibitors. It is used to treat hormone dependent early breast cancer in postmenopausal women after they have completed 2-3 years of treatment with the medicine tamoxifen and hormone dependent advanced breast cancer in postmenopausal women when a different hormonal drugs treatment has not worked well enough.
These medicines interfere with aromatase, which is needed to make the female sex hormones, oestrogens, especially in postmenopausal women. Reduction in oestrogen level in the body is a way of treating hormone dependent breast cancer.
Cancer is a disease in which abnormal cell divide uncontrollably and destroy body tissue. Breast cancer is a disease in which cell in the breast grow out of control.
Always take AROMASIN 25MG exactly as your doctor has told you. This medicine must be taken after food. It is strictly not recommended for use in children and adolescents. Your doctor may perform some blood test to check for vitamin D level or bone density.
Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medicine, since it may cause dizziness, drowsiness, weakness. Before taking this medicine tell your doctor if you have ever had kidney disease, heart disease, or pancreas problems. Pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult their doctor before taking this medicine.
- Hypersensitivity reactions
- Inflammation of the liver and inflammation of the bile ducts of the liver which cause yellowing of the skin (cholestatic hepatitis)
- Chest pain, heart failure, or stroke
- Difficulty sleeping
- Headache, dizziness, nausea, tiredness, vomiting
- Constipation, indigestion, diarrhoea
- Hot flushes
- Increased sweating
- Muscle and joint pain (including osteoarthritis, back pain, arthritis, and joint stiffness)
- Reduction in the number of white blood cell
- Abdominal pain
- Elevated level of liver enzymes
- Elevated levels of a haemoglobin breakdown in the blood
- Elevated levels of a blood enzyme in the blood due to liver damage
- Loss of appetite
- Carpal tunnel syndrome (a combination of pins and needles, numbness and pain affecting all of the hand except the little finger) or tingling/prickling of the skin
- Hair loss
- Skin rash, hives, and itchiness
- Thinning of bone which might decrease their strength (osteoporosis), leading to bone fractures (breaks or cracks) in some cases
- Swollen hands and feet
- Reduction in the number of platelet in the blood
- Feeling of weakness, muscle weakness
- Difficulty in breathing