Buy Anazone Anastrozole 1mg Online – Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor’s advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- signs and symptoms of a blood clot such as breathing problems; changes in vision; chest pain; sudden headache; pain, swelling, warmth in the leg; trouble speaking; sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg
- signs and symptoms of infection like fever or chills; cough; sore throat; pain or trouble passing urine
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- bone pain
- hair loss
- hot flashes
- joint pain
- muscle pain
- signs of decreased red blood cells – unusually weak or tired, feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- vaginal discharge, itching, or odor in women